If you have experience leading a team as well as working with day-to-day accounting operations and you are looking for an opportunity to utilize everything you know, we have just the right job for you. In this role your experience and personal efforts will make a positive and highly valuable difference for NKT SSC providing financial services to Group companies and supporting our internal customers. Being part of NKT also opens a world of future career opportunities as well as learning possibilities.
Great opportunity to make a difference:
The opportunity to drive excellence, further standardisation as well as automation of the Accounts Receivable as well as the Master Data processes while leading a team of 9 dedicated team members. The position is based in Kaunas and will be reporting to Head of Accounting, closely working together with HQ and other NKT entities.
• Ensure day-to-day accounting operations are performed in time and according accounting requirements;
• Maintain accounting controls by establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies, principles and procedures;
• Drive continuous improvements culture, engage team in CI projects and initiatives;
• Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture, motivate team members;
• Set clear team goals, delegate tasks and set deadlines, discover training needs and provide coaching;
Requirements for the position:
• Min 2 years of experience as a team leader or supervisor, preferably from a SSC / International environment; AR and/or Manufacturing accounting experience, P2P process knowledge;
• Knowledge of Accounting software (SAP is preferred);
• Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations, as well as risk management;
• Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills;
• Strong customer service focus and excellent interpersonal skills;
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers;
• Full professional proficiency in written and oral English.
We are offering to work in modern office in Kauno Dokas, hybrid work model, flexible working time, international environment and professional working culture. Salary range for this position is from 2800 Eur to 3600 Eur Brutto.
Contact and application
NKT is committed to fostering a diverse organization and a culture where people from different backgrounds can thrive and are inspired to perform at their best. We believe that a diverse organization enables sustainable performance, and that an inclusive and welcoming culture makes for a better place to work.
Please apply at our website. The deadline is the 11th of December. Please note that we are reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and close the process when we find the right match. The sooner you apply, the better are your chances.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Specialist Dalia Greibuviene, Tel: +37061211105
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
NKT connects a greener world with high-quality power cable technology and takes centre stage as the world moves towards green energy. NKT designs, manufactures and installs low-, medium- and high-voltage power cable solutions enabling sustainable energy transmission. Since 1891, NKT has innovated the power cable technology building the infrastructure for the first light bulbs to the megawatts created by renewable energy today. NKT is headquartered in Denmark and employs 3,900 people. NKT is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen and realised a revenue of EUR 1.8 billion in 2021. NKT - We connect a greener world. www.NKT.com.