Do you thrive in dynamic and high-tech environment? Would you like to join a company who is a key partner in the green transformation of our society? Then we have the right opportunity for you!
Driving product development and optimization in our Accessories Business line
We are looking for a Product Manager, responsible for developing our HV Power Cable Accessories, to work in the intersection between business, technology and customers. The main purpose is to proactively manage the HV accessories product portfolio from product launches to growth initiatives, and from product optimization activities to out phasing of long tail products.
As the decision-maker during the various steps of the product development process, you are responsible for the product life cycle and overall product cost to ensure that budget is used in most appropriate ways. Additionally, you are the main point of contact for sales and interfaces towards development in order to support and advise in tenders and project.
Essential responsibilities include:
• To develop in-depth understanding of market requirements and competitive situation for the product(s) under scope
• Follows the trend in market and ensures that the product(s) are optimum technically and commercially
• To establish and maintain a strong relationship with relevant stakeholders
• Create and develop business cases to ensure right prioritization and opportunity to track business impact of launched products/initiatives
• Owns the product development requirement specification
• Together with R&D and other departments, make sure that the product(s)/component(s)/solution(s) for implementation/developments are thoroughly assessed and supplier strategy is in place
• Participates in technical and commercial negotiations with suppliers
• Initiates qualification of new components/ suppliers
Commercial and technical understanding with project management skills
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have a commercial as well as technical understanding of market/customer requirements of today and future to translate relevant requirements into a product strategy and an action plan. You need to establish a strong standing within the organization and ensure the communication of a clear vision and product-strategy. Additionally, your CV also includes:
• University degree within business or technical area
• Several years of professional experience as Product Manager, Product Specialist, R&D or Commercial position in a complex technical environment - ideally in the cable or accessories market
• High level of commitment, perseverance and resilience
• High level of collegiality and team player mind-set
• Fluent in English - Swedish and German is meritorious
Contact and application
NKT is committed to fostering a diverse organization and a culture where people from different backgrounds can thrive and are inspired to perform at their best. We believe that a diverse organization enables sustainable performance, and that an inclusive and welcoming culture makes for a better place to work.
Apply with CV and personal letter via the link below, at latest 8th of October 2023.
Tests can occur in our recruitment processes.
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are very welcome to contact Biswajit Singh, Director - Product management, Biswajit.Singh@nkt.com, +46 73 070 99 60
or Sara Karlsson, HR Business Partner, Sara.Karlsson@nkt.com, +46 70 202 64 51.
Please note that due to the GDPR regulations we cannot accept any applications via e-mail.
Sveriges Ingenjörer - Peter Kjellsson, +46 733 64 21 34
Unionen – Joakim Wikström, +46 734 07 02 43
Welcome with your application!
At NKT, we are all Connectors. We connect to develop leading technologies that enable the world’s transition to renewable energy - and we stay connected to grow as people and professionals. As a company, NKT connects a greener world with high-quality power cable technology - designing, manufacturing and installing low-, medium- and high-voltage power cable solutions and accessories that support the green transition. NKT is headquartered in Denmark, employs 4,500 people in more than 15 countries, and realized revenue of EUR 2,1 billion in 2022. We connect a greener world. www.nkt.com