At NKT you will join a company that has pioneered the cable industry for decades and right now we are in the centre of the green transition providing cables. If you have experience within product managment and you are looking for an opportunity to take your career to the next level, this job could be your perfect match.
- accepts orders, including clarifications with the customer
- negotiates delivery dates with production planning
- creates orders in the information system
- monitors open orders, resolves slippages and non-standard situations
- creates invoices
- performs activities related to customer complaints
- participates in negotiations with customers
What do we expect from you?
- high school/university education
- ideally experience in a customer center and in communication with customers
- ability to learn quickly, proactive approach, empathy, responsibility
- strong customer orientation
- resistance to stress, independence, reliability, team player
- willingness to travel (occasional business trips)
- AJ - intermediate
- experience with SAP is an advantage
- knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook
Contact and application
NKT is committed to fostering a diverse organization and a culture where people from different backgrounds can thrive and are inspired to perform at their best. We believe that a diverse organization enables sustainable performance, and that an inclusive and welcoming culture makes for a better place to work.
Apply with CV and personal letter via the link below. Tests can occur in our recruitment processes.
If you have any questions, you are very welcome to contact Kristýna Kaválková, Local HR Business Partner, email@example.com. Please note that due to the GDPR regulations we cannot accept any applications via e-mail.
NKT connects a greener world with high-quality power cable technology and takes centre stage as the world moves towards green energy. NKT designs, manufactures and installs low-, medium- and high-voltage power cable solutions enabling sustainable energy transmission. Since 1891, NKT has innovated the power cable technology building the infrastructure for the first light bulbs to the megawatts created by renewable energy today. NKT is headquartered in Denmark and employs 3,900 people. NKT is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen and realised a revenue of EUR 1.8 billion in 2021. NKT - We connect a greener world. www.nkt.com