Head of Finance
Would you like to support a dynamic and growing business in the green transformation segment? Are you a problem solving, communicating Finance Manager? If so, NKT may have the ideal opportunity for you!
To support further growth, we are looking for a finance manager to join our Business Line Application, with location at our site in Falun.
Do you have a hands-on mentality and strong communication skills?
As Finance Manager you will be an important part of the global finance team in the business line, with main focus to ensure proper reporting, well-functioning data analysis and forward looking finance tasks related to the legal entity.
Main areas of responsibility:
• Be a trusted finance business partner to local site management team
• Responsible for the legal entity, including local compliance, internal control framework and review and sign off on local statutory fillings
• Ensure input to accounting closing process is provided on time and in excellent quality
• Develop and drive efficiency culture across local organization
• Drive performance and increase financial understanding, cost awareness and accountability on site by preparing and providing proactive financial analysis and insights and by challenging the business on relevant finance topics
• Responsible for local P&L and balance sheet (including monthly closings and financial reviews)
• Support local budget- and forecast process
• Drive continuous improvements of financial processes and tools/templates
You are a team player who likes working in an unpredictable environment
To be successful in this role you need to be analytic and as well have strong communication skills. You need to show predictability and high quality in deliverables. Proactivity, flexibility and accountability is required, as well as strong analytical skills. Finally, this networking role demands a high level of individual leadership as well as customer focus and collaboration skills.
Additionally, your CV includes:
• University degree in economics
• Experience in audit/consulting/tax
• Minimum of five years of professional work experience in a management function
• Skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and with general IT acumen
• Fluent in Swedish and English
• Knowledge in larger ERP-systems
Contact and application
NKT is committed to fostering a diverse organization and a culture where people from different backgrounds can thrive and are inspired to perform at their best. We believe that a diverse organization enables sustainable performance, and that an inclusive and welcoming culture makes for a better place to work.
Apply with CV and personal letter via the link below, at latest March 31st, 2023.
Selection will be made continuously. Tests can occur in our recruitment processes, also we will possibly request a criminal record.
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are very welcome to contact Recruiting Manager, Thibault Deferene, Thibault.firstname.lastname@example.org or Recruiter, HR Manager, Mikaela Winberg, Mikaela.email@example.com
Note that due to the GDPR regulations we cannot accept any applications via e-mail.
Sveriges Ingenjörer - Christian Andersson, +46 236 8521
Unionen – Kennet Eklund Jansson, +46 236 8481
Ledarna - Per Skalin, +46 23 68554
Welcome with your application!
Offers a broad range of building wire, low- and medium-voltage power cable supporting both safety in the building sector and the European energy transition. NKT markets high-quality products exceeding high customer expectations and has developed ergonomic solutions that are easy to install. Here, you will join a diverse and international organization operating from five main production sites with strong market positions across Europe driven by customer centricity and a growth focus. NKT connects a greener world with high-quality power cable technology and takes centre stage as the world moves towards green energy. NKT designs, manufactures and installs low-, medium- and high-voltage power cable solutions enabling sustainable energy transmission. Since 1891, NKT has innovated the power cable technology building the infrastructure for the first light bulbs to the megawatts created by renewable energy today. NKT is headquartered in Denmark and employs 3,900 people. NKT is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen and realised a revenue of EUR 1.8 billion in 2021. NKT - We connect a greener world. www.nkt.com