A great career opportunity within Contract Management
Would you like to make a difference and work in a company who is a key partner in the green transformation of our society? Then join our ambitious Contract Management team.
In this challenging role, you will oversee commercial contract and claims management for complex high voltage cable systems on diverse projects within the Offshore & HVDC businesses. You will support our Project Teams with your expertise, business mindset, know-how and proven track record during the entire project life cycle (from inception and tender development through production and construction to the contract close-out) to secure NKT’s contractual position and to ensure and improve the long-term project profitability of NKT.
Within this role you will also be expected to:-
As a person with both a business and commercial mindset you will demonstrate an extensive business and commercial understanding, as well as having the ability to demonstrate sound knowledge and understanding of compliance matters. There will be a requirement for travel both locally and internationally to visit project sites, customers, other NKT Entities and Factories as well as sub-contractors and a flexible approach towards travel would be advantageous.
Additionally, your CV includes:
• Master’s degree level within legal, commercial or technical field or hold a comparable professional qualification
• You will have a minimum 10 years of experience in project execution, negotiations, and contract management for complex international projects, preferably in the construction industry.
• You will have a three year demonstratable and successful track record in contract and claim management in complex and large projects
• You are a team player with strong communication and negotiation skills, with a strong ability to build networks both internally as well as externally
• You have strong written and verbal communication skills and are fluent is English, other languages may be advantageous but not a requirement.
Are you the one we are looking for?
NKT is committed to fostering a diverse organization and a culture where people from different backgrounds can thrive and are inspired to perform at their best. We believe that a diverse organization enables sustainable performance, and that an inclusive and welcoming culture makes for a better place to work. This position is located in UK; Teesside (with an opportunity to work flexibly within the NKT policy; Sweden; Malmö; Netherlands; Rotterdam or Karlskrona.
Apply with your CV and personal letter via the link below, at latest 17 April 2023
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are very welcome to contact the recruiting manager: Mattius Gidlund, Director Contract Management +46 455-75364 or firstname.lastname@example.org or the HR recruitment manager, Emma Wilson, email@example.com
NKT connects a greener world with high-quality power cable technology and takes centre stage as the world moves towards green energy. NKT designs, manufactures and installs low-, medium- and high-voltage power cable solutions enabling sustainable energy transmission. Since 1891, NKT has innovated the power cable technology building the infrastructure for the first light bulbs to the megawatts created by renewable energy today. NKT is headquartered in Denmark and employs 3,900 people. NKT is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen and realised a revenue of EUR 1.8 billion in 2021. NKT - We connect a greener world. www.nkt.com