Compliance specialist role to help drive the ethical mindset in NKT
NKT is looking for a diligent and detail-oriented Compliance Specialist with an international mindset and a commercial perspective. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a company instrumental to the worldwide green agenda, this is your perfect opportunity. Based in Czech Republic as part of our Risk & Compliance team, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the Compliance team in maintaining and strengthening the company’s Compliance Program and the ethical mindset in NKT.
Your overall goal is to support the Compliance team in various tasks to drive an excellent and efficient Compliance Program on a day-to-day level across the entire NKT Group, where you will be engaging all key business lines and functions. You are responsible for developing and maintaining our training and awareness program and help strengthen a local ethical compliance culture within our Compliance Program, which covers anti-bribery, competition law, data privacy and trade controls.
Your tasks include:
• Develop, coordinate and support execution of the compliance training program for employees across the NKT Group to support a strong compliance culture and ethical mindset.
• Assist with the organizing and updating of compliance-related material, awareness campaigns, policies and procedures.
• Promote awareness across the business and provide guidance to employees on compliance related matters.
• Facilitate clear communication channels between the compliance team and internal stakeholders.
• Engage and collaborate with the Compliance team on a broad range of other activities and projects.
• Project management.
• Stakeholder management.
• Project management.
You bring a bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in Law, Communications, Finance, Business, or related field. You have a minimum of 1-3 years experience in a Law firm, Marketing and Communications sector or a big-sized international company working with compliance topics.
In addition, we also expect:
• Experience in developing engaging and value-adding training and awareness materials within compliance topics, including face-to-face trainings, e-learnings, videos, workshops, newsletters, intranet sites etc.
• Strong analytical and communication skills with the ability to explain complex matters in a simple and understandable manner to stakeholders at all levels and with different backgrounds.
• Being able to handle and prioritise multiple projects, tasks and processes running simultaneously with a focus on execution.
• Able to collaborate and create strategic working relationships across professional, cultural and geographical borders.
• Flexibility, open-mindedness and adaptability when working in a rapidly changing environment.
• Business acumen: establish and maintain a trustworthy relation to your stakeholders across the business lines and functions and understand the commercial and technical context of their operation.
• You like to work independently while at the same time you are a team player.
You must be fluent in Czech and English. Having worked internationally and having command of additional languages is a plus, but not a prerequisite.
You will be based in Kladno, Czech Republic, with the option to work from home for 1-2 days a week. You will report to the Head of Risk & Compliance, who is based in Denmark.
Supercharge your career
You can look forward to being part of Corporate Affairs, an engaged, skilled and multinational department of approximately 26 professionals divided on legal, compliance, enterprise risk and insurance. The Corporate Commercial, Compliance & M&A department consists of 10 legal, compliance, risk and IP professionals. You will work in an open, international and team-focused climate where your personal career development and preparation for future attractive positions in the group will be supported, e.g. via continuous training and regular feedback. We offer flexible working hours, possibility to work from home, employer′s pension contribution, meal vouchers and other benefits.
Application deadline: 30 September 2023. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. For any questions please feel free to contact: Denisa Skalicka, HR Coordinator email@example.com,
At NKT, we are all Connectors. We connect to develop leading technologies that enable the world’s transition to renewable energy - and we stay connected to grow as people and professionals. As a company, NKT connects a greener world with high-quality power cable technology - designing, manufacturing and installing low-, medium- and high-voltage power cable solutions and accessories that support the green transition. NKT is headquartered in Denmark, employs 4,500 people in more than 15 countries, and realized revenue of EUR 2,1 billion in 2022. We connect a greener world. www.nkt.com