Shaping tomorrows priorities
As our Finance Business Partner you will ensure proper reporting, well-functioning finance for Alingsås plant incl. managing full P&L, balance sheet and cash flow. With a particularly strong foothold in Europe, we are looking for people with an international mindset who like the idea of working across borders, divisions and job functions while delivering valuable real-life solutions to our customers through trusted partnerships. If that is you, then you should join our team today!
The role plays an active part in shaping tomorrow’s priorities in Alingsås plant.
The role is very hands-on and ensures relevant support to reach the overall business strategy for Alingsås plant through financial insights, support on high impact initiatives and prioritization, in addition to active performance management. This includes developing solid operating systems to drive accountability and ownership of financial performance within the business. The role is playing a key part in leading standardization across finance processes and policies, in addition to identifying levers for improving business performance.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Managing full P&L, balance sheet and cash flow
• Establish and govern solid financial operating model internally in the plant, supporting strong proactive performance management of Accessories
• Be on top of Finance priorities aligned with senior onsite management and translate into tangible deliverables for each team member in Alingsås Finance
• Examples of analysis and insights: profitability across products, customers and entities, KPI dashboards, NWC development
• Use insights to prepare recommendation for business on mitigating actions
• Lead and support product costing principles and derived pricing mechanisms
• Ensure governance of accounting principles, compliance and risk management of the Alingsås site
• Coordinate planning and forecast processes across the plant (Budgets, quarterly forecasts and ad hoc requests)
• Build and maintain close relationship with internal stakeholders at all levels of the organization
• Support Global Finance projects incl. Digital Finance
• Drive business cases for key projects
Analytical Finance Business Partner with strong communication skills
We are looking for an analytical, energetic, and collaborative Finance Business Partner with a hands-on mentality and strong communications skills. You can maintain the general overview while being attentive to details. The ideal candidate is a fast learner with a Business Partner mindset who thrives on interacting with the business and understands the value of presenting data clearly and concisely.
We expect you to have +6 years of Finance experience leading up to a similar role in an internationel well reputed company. Previous experience from business controlling and accounting positions, ideally also operational controlling. Track record of strong results on driving performance managemen.
With that we require strong ability to:
• Considered valuable sparring partner for the site management at the Accessories Business Line in Alingsås
• Establish strong operating model between Finance and Business Line
• Identify and lead initiatives to improve financial performance of the plant
• To keep high service-orientation always keeping Finance interest at heart
• Drive standardization of finance
• Ensuring complaint financial governance, incl. process adherencet
• Fluent English skills, spoken and written. Swedish skills are required.
• Experienced user in SAP/ERP systems and OneStream or similar
• Strong Excel skills for modelling and analysis purposes
• Experience with BW is an advantage
On this position we offer an opportunity to be the business finance partner to onsite leaders with ability to ensure management reporting and budgeting/forecasting on time in high quality. The position is located in Alingsås, where you reporting to Finance Director.
Contact and application
NKT is committed to fostering a diverse organization and a culture where people from different backgrounds can thrive and are inspired to perform at their best. We believe that a diverse organization enables sustainable performance, and that an inclusive and welcoming culture makes for a better place to work.
Apply with CV and personal letter via the link below, at latest 2022-09-23.
Tests can occur in our recruitment processes.
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are very welcome to contact Recruiting Manager, Finance Director Ravi Makkar email@example.com, +49 1732833519 or Recruiter, Martin Abenius, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 721 57 63 88
Please note that due to the GDPR regulations we cannot accept any applications via e-mail.
Sveriges Ingenjörer - Peter Kjellsson, +46 733 64 21 34
Unionen - Mikael Sztanski, +46 455 753 24
Welcome with your application!
NKT connects a greener world with high-quality power cable technology and takes centre stage as the world moves towards green energy. NKT designs, manufactures and installs low-, medium- and high-voltage power cable solutions enabling sustainable energy transmission. Since 1891, NKT has innovated the power cable technology building the infrastructure for the first light bulbs to the megawatts created by renewable energy today. NKT is headquartered in Denmark and employs 3,900 people. NKT is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen and realised a revenue of EUR 1.8 billion in 2021. NKT - We connect a greener world. www.NKT.com.